Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fraudulent Contracts in Morgan Hill

Unfortunately some people just aren't as ethical as we would like them to be.  During the past week, the office I manage (Alain Pinel Realtors in Morgan Hill) has received about five (5) fraudulent contracts...all from the same source. 

I reviewed the contracts and noticed it was from FAR/BAR which is the Florida Association of Realtors and Bar Association. Agents were given appropriate guidance and then I placed a call into my legal contact at the California Association of Realtors (CAR) resulting in a formal RealLegal Update. Be on the lookout for more and if you have any questions please feel free to stop by or call me.

It is imperative that we keep our Morgan Hill Realtors and community in tune with everything in the real estate market...good or otherwise.

1 comment: