Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Morgan Hill

It was a beautiful nautical twilight this morning in Morgan Hill with visibility as far as the eye could see.  As I prepared for my day at the ole real estate office I couldn't help but think of how blessed we are.  We live in Morgan Hill, a great community with great people and a wonderful sense of civic pride.  The people of the town are what make the Holidays special.  Christmas in Morgan Hill is like no other place on earth.  The warmth that I have received from my Realtors, local shopkeepers and even those who stop in at the real estate office in an attempt to sell something has been tremendous.

I merely wanted to share my thoughts and have others realize how thankful I am to be spending Christmas here at home in Morgan Hill.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment